Who to go with in the draft a WR or DE?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans10&25, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

So the draft is only a couple of days away and we need to fill a lot of big holes this yr. What would yall really like to get in the 1st round this year a WR or a DE and who? I personally would like to get Meachem because I am a huge Vols fan and would love to see him stay in Tennessee and not to mention he is an awesome WR if he is not available Bowe and Jarrett are acceptable, but Jarrett scares me with his 40 time. What do yall want to go with first and who?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Usually Defense>Offense. Since though we have a possibility of getting Ginn. Then I would say WR. If he is already taken though, DE.

3. Ginn should not really be considered a big time WR at all.... bowe is definately the guy that we should get, he is by far the best blocking WR in the draft and he also has reliable hands and runs good routes unlike ginn, and i think that we will only go WR if all the DE that we want are off the board

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If we go WR which (fingers crossed) I'm hoping we don't I would want Bowe. He blocks, is a red zone threat, great size and frame, with good speed and agility.

Meachem is a good WR too don't get me wrong but he plays slower than his 40 time would indicate, and is not a good blocker, and doesn't always use his size to his advantage. He has positives don't think I'm hatting on him I think he will be a good WR but those are some neg. about him and Bowe has neg. too I just didn't list them.

Anyway though Def. is our main priority when your 32nd in the league you can't get any worse. You need to fix it if your the worst at something it's that simple. VY I'm sure would appreciate a solid Def. I'm sure he would like a WR too but it's a pretty deep class and can be found later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar