Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who Wants Jersey Change?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Jan 11, 2013.

?

What do you think of new Jerseys?

YES! Lets do something new like the Seahawks 17 vote(s) 43.6%
NO! I like what we have now, don't change nothing 6 vote(s) 15.4%
I say just go back to Dark Blue Jerseys like when we started in '99 16 vote(s) 41.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    I apologize for still not posting my completed design. I can't get the shoulders to work (trying for a modern, Oregon-ish design inspired by the armor worn by gladiators), nor am I happy with the sword design I want to put on the pants. I'll try to finish it at some point.

Cruds: I just don't think the drop shadow numbers works in your design. Don't really like the thick pants stripe, either.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    Man, I don't know if I think all these are good, or if I just really want a new uniform.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Well done sir, well well done.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    To me that uni looks weaker than what we already have. No offense. Just doesn't look good to me.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Too much light blue all at the top plus the helmet.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    [IMG]
    Tennessy XO and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    I was thinking of doing similar with the shoulders, but nothing really clicked for me.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    I'm still pretty crappy at Photoshop (self-taught and I'm pretty sure I do a lot of stuff the wrong way), so it would be cool if you took the idea and ran with it. I'm sure your renders would look better than mine.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,600
    I like the thick stripe and the 1-2 stripe used by The Redskins and Eagles occasionally (as opposed to The Titans 1-2-1 stripe). Not sure it would look good in two-tone blue..
    The one weird thing with the sword on the belt, is that it looks like a swashbuckling uh, sword on the belt...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    I like that striping pattern, too, but it's probably the most '80s thing in all of football design. Almost all teams that once rocked it (college and pro) have moved on. I don't see any way the Titans bring it back.