Who Wants Jersey Change?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Jan 11, 2013.

?
  1. YES! Lets do something new like the Seahawks

42.5%
  2. NO! I like what we have now, don't change nothing

15.0%
  3. I say just go back to Dark Blue Jerseys like when we started in '99

42.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'll grant you that flames aren't necessarily the first thing you think of when you think of the word "titans," but what do you think of? The word "titans" doesn't conjure any specific imagery, the way rams, eagles, falcons, etc. are all one very specific thing.

The Titans are in the same boat as the Chargers, Steelers, 49ers, Texans, etc. So, you invent imagery for your team. You create the association yourself.

The flameheads are an established tradition in Nashville and it's one that I think should be embraced, rather than replaced.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin can wear that

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I like the flames...

I always said the 12th man should light a giant Olympic style torch before each game and then it should be extinguished at the end of the games.

But no we just swagger jacked the Seahawks and got a boring ass flag.

No worries though. Nike will put our uniforms on the drawing board before long.

Titans pro combat incoming

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Olympics people would almost certainly sue (they are incredibly protective of their intellectual property), but that is still a really cool idea.

I think almost everyone on this forum is in favor of ditching the Ric Flair nonsense and going for an Ancient Greece them in LP Field, both in terms of the decorations and the multimedia game experience. It's a shame the Titans don't embrace it.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Christ those Seahawk duds were simply awful. Where is the choice for something new but cool ?

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would add that the current set is flat yucky. Why this team prefers that look over the classic McNair Titan look is beyond me.
    So much for NIKE too.. This past season was the absolute worst for uniforms..

8. JCBRAVE

Could be that there's no one else sporting the light blue. Plenty or navy blue teams around, but not many with the light blue. Chargers have a throw-back, but thats it.

We're the Smurfs

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'll take the blame for putting that on the intranets

You can't un-hear that.

10. JCBRAVE

I like the Smurfs, good childhood memories.

Too bad we now play like 3-inch blue people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar