Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol acl/mcl tear... It's gonna take a moment to recoup his shine. Dude can play. Don't let these passed couple weeks fool you. He's just been timid and worried about people around him.

He didnt throw for extreme numbers last year and kept stuff alive with his feet... Created with his feet. Transitional period for him trying to work a different game and stay healthy. Dude still has probably the best arm in the league.

I wouldn't bet against him personally.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He threw 2 int's that game, and 2 touchdowns.

His TD-INT ratio is 5-3 for the season. I'd kill for Locker to have something anywhere near that for his career.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea unless locker shows consistency... I just don't see it happening. I think the thing with him that completely bugs me now, is that I never see him hit a moving WR. Completely limits his WRs. Wrights best capabilities are reserved for screens.

Dude can throw to a set point, he however has not shown he is capable of hitting a WR is stride. At least not in live games.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh so Russell Wilson sucks then? Wilson is 5-11.

Manziel is listed at 6'1.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

RG3 has gotten his arse kissed so much it is silly. How about doing it for a full season?

Cam Newton was the first nfl QB to run for over 500 yards his first 2 seasons and he has not come close to missing a game.

I'm pulling for our guys. Munch and Jake! Sometimes you just have to sh*t your pants and swim!

Or as john madden used to tell his team the horse is blind but load up the wagon anyway.

I'm tired of hearing about Luck and RG3.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well bump this thread too.

Count me as a Johnny Football pole dancer.

I'm all in for Johnny Football.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The only thing I'm worried about Manziel is his durability.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

The only thing I'm worried about is Johnny's ability to scramble with such massive nuts.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Runs like a fairy. Do not want.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

you're dead to me

permaignoredforbeingabitch

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar