Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Tebow won the heisman as well. Didn't make him any better. He might get drafted and have some hoopla hype but I wouldn't bet on the kid succeeding at his current level in the pros. First time I saw the kid play I was like ooooof terrrrible... Then next thing you know kids winning the heisman... I'm like hoooooow? All he did was run around like a friggin back yard football game. Sorry that ish don't cut it in the pros.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

lol no

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

So many crazy threads are being started. You guys need to cool down. First a Tebow thread, then a Locker has no chance thread, now this. Children please. Y'all cray cray.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hey, its the OFF SEASON. What else are we supposed to do but make up crazy ideas to talk about?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

can't we all just go back to complaining about uniform and logo changes?

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOL those rankings are pathetic....

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, it's more like;

1. Teddy Bridgewater.
    2. Everyone else.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Rule #1 of life, don't go to GoTitans to form an opinion, 90% of this board is ignorant to anything rational or factual. I mean this guy just gave AJ McCarron a 1st round draft grade, OVER Manziel and about 4 QB's which he has no business being rated higher than, that's the definition of idiotic.

Everyone dogs Johnny Football because of his height, typical ignorant knock on him. He was 6'1 193 lbs when he measured for rivals in high school. Right now he's closer to 6'1-6'2 200 lbs which is pretty similar to Robert Griffin's stats (6-2 217) at 3 and a half years younger, its also taller than Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and Mike Vick.

And honestly? What does size have to do with it anyways? Locker is 6'3 and he can't for the life of him go through a game without having countless balls batted down at the line. Scared Manziel can't take a hit? Wilson took them just fine with similar if not smaller frame. Vince Young boasted a 6'5 232 lb stature, you could play linebacker with a body like that, but we all know he couldn't take the slightest contact without being on the DL. Toughness isn't a measurable, you either have it or you don't. Worrying whether he can take a hit or not, that's loser talk. He played in the SEC and made guys like Nico Johnson, Barkevious Mingo, Shariff Floyd, and Sheldon Richardson (all 1st round picks except johnson) look stupid.

Oh now lets knock him on his arm strength, another ignorant argument. He's got plenty of arm strength to make all the throws in the NFL, does he throw 90 mph fastballs like Jake Locker and Jamarcus Russel? No, but who wants to be those guys? He throws the prettiest ball I've ever seen and its usually right on the money. The guy threw for almost 70% completions against the big bad SEC, 26 touchdowns vs only 9 interceptions all the while he was probably winded for half those passes because he led the league in rushing!!

Dude is a baller, and he's one of the smartest QB's out there. I can't wait til he takes the wonderlic and scores in the mid-high 40's and catches everyone off guard. Everyone here is sitting here claiming he's a running QB, just like I heard stupid redskins fans who were opposed to RG3 because he could run the ball. Just because they CAN run doesn't mean they CAN'T throw. Manziel made it look wayyyy to easy last season, he'll be the first or second pick next draft no doubt in my mind.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Manziel is going to be the most polarizing player since Tebow.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar