Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think it is apt comparison. For the first few years of his career Tom Brady made a living by handing the ball of to the running back and letting the Patriots top 10 defense win them games. All he was asked to do was make throws when the Patriots needed him to and keep them in games and I think Mccaron has the same attributes.

If we have a terrible year next season I would want us to go:
    Round 1) Jake Matthews
    Round 2) AJ Mccaron

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't think Manziel comes out.

He is already effin' loaded and he is a celebrity and seems to enjoy the college lifestyle.

I also think there is a good chance that he doesn't back up last year.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If he has a good season, A&M's recruiting class will be amazing.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he has a good season he'll come out

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

kids gonna be special

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ed

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It wouldn't surprise me, but the most common motivator (money) to go pro ASAP isn't there for Manziel. I guess it depends if he can graduate after 3 years of school, how he plays, prospects for the team, etc. I think he stays for his junior year.

How many redshirt sophomores come out and are top picks? The only one that I can remember is Aaron Maybin and that was clearly a mistake.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I personally think if Locker stinks again this year with all the talent we brought in around him. Not to mention what should be a top O-Line. He won't be starting 2014, if he stays on the team. He will be backup to whoever we draft or get in FA.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

To ask the question no matter how lightly or how whimsically whether or not the Titans should purposefully lose games just for a f*cking draft pick says to me you are not worthy to be a fan of this football team. Go cheer for the Jets.

I really am tired of this crap every year things don't go well. It's childish, infantile really.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar