Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

DO NOT WANT
    also do not want Locker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Locker knocker

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Don't want Johnny. If we go QB, give me a dang pocket passer.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Aaron Murray or AJ McCarran 2014

In the 2nd round, after we go defense in the 1st.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

In the next 2-3 years there will be some decent QB's coming out. We need to be patient and continue to build our defense and OL until we find the guy we want then cash in Washington Redskins style to get him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but if we ever draft Manziel before the 5th round, I will march on Nashville and riot at the gates of our facilities. Someone is gonna be fired. Or dead. Or both.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Exactly. Identify our guy, then push in whatever chips required to get him.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why? The guy took a program that was winning 6-7 games a year and made them a national championship contender by himself.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

lots of whiny biased fans who don't like that the guy can be a diva. Sorry but he's a dominator.

Looks what he's done at Texas A&M since he's been there and what they were before.

NOW GO LOOK AT HOW LOCKER DID AT WASHINGTON......

Sidenote: when I actually go back and look and some of lockers college numbers its just like what were we thinking in a lot of ways? Going 4-20 passing with two ints...going 5-16 in a bowl game...Multiple injuries. DAMNIT TITANSSSSSSSS

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The guy can flat out play. He throws on the run as well as anybody. Has nfl arm strength and accuracy.

Is faster and harder to get down than Jake locker. He breaks away from 280 lb guys!

He runs away from fast linebackers and safeties. They use him on designed running plays like a RB!

Takes tough shots and pops up. Makes miracle plays!

I have never seen a college QB who was harder to defend. You have to cover the whole field 50 yards deep 52 yards across.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar