Who wants to bet we have QB problems again next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Of course some of us haven't played football. So what? You think if one has never participated in the sport, one doesn't know anything about it? That's just silly. Many times, observers are the ones who notice the mistakes and have some good suggestions on how to fix a problem. I mean, it not like sports are akin to astrophysics or stuff like that! :D

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

did Rex eat some toe? i havent seen the video, just heard PTI talking about it.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Who wants to bet that grass is green?

4. emong

emong Rookie

Dude, this statement is very discriminatory specially towards women. Most women have not played significant football but have invested a lot of their money in this team over the last 12 years. Some of them are professionals and business owners and just plain hard working fans that love this team and do not hesitate to put in their money to support it. To basically say that their opinion doesn't matter is downright ridiculous. This is a free country and we are allowed to exchange opinions freely. This is democracy where everybody's opinion matter, right or wrong. Why the heyal do you think that we have these people in government for?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'll take poon of the 1960's for $400 Alex.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Very True.

I played football all through highschool and I was amazed at how little most players actually knew about the game.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY plays football but he knows very little about it.

if VY was a book he would be "ABC Count With Me"

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Fisher's biggest mistake was not adapting to VY by installing a one read system.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Vince will be leaving. Even the old man upstairs can see that he likes Jeff Fisher better than VY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar