Who Will Be Our Breakout Player?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Jun 4, 2008.

?
  1. VY

27.9%
  2. Chris Johnson

19.7%
  3. Brandon Jones

8.2%
  4. J-Mac

1.6%
  5. Eugene Amano

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stephen Tulloch

6.6%
  7. Cortland Finnegan

9.8%
  8. Michael Griffin

16.4%
  9. Someone Not Listed

8.2%
  10. No One

1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

im expecting a Pac Jones type of year from C-Fig, so I voted for him...he'll be sick! I like to think im pretty good at determining who is going to have a breakout year...like last yr I said Roydell Will was going to stand out

I don't think CJ's gonna do crap...he'll do the same thing Henry did last yr~~> nothing. And I think Henry will set up and be a good backup...don't get me wrong, I want CJ to ball out, but I dont think it will happen next yr.

.....why are so many ppl high on JMac?? do u know something i dont? i thought this was a bad pick up

BJ and Ealy will have good years too!

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Roydell wasn't a standout. He played like a starter should, 12-Gage was the standout. CJ is going to be moved around the offense throughout the offense. Alot are high on J-Mac because he's back with Dinger and knows the offense. BJ has to stay healthy and Ealy will get playing time.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Maybe it's because he's produced well whenever he hasn't been injured? If the guy has a healthy season, you'll be eating your words.

That being said, my prediction is griffen.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think Brandon Jones, when healthy, has preformed extrememly well and will wow us this season. I've always thought he was a talented receiver and that he shouldn't be overlooked. I voted for him. I think with the stiff competition at WR, he's going to step up BIG TIME and be a great go to guy for Vince.

5. TNTitansfan1

TNTitansfan1 Camp Fodder

I'm picking Justin McCareins. He should feel comfortable running Dinger's offense since he has been in it before and should have the motivation towards working to get that long term contract.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't know if it would be considered a breakout year, but a healthy Crumpler could be the main man on the rec. side of things right out the gate..

7. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

titans are always my #1 team but i do pull for the falcons on the nfc side, so i really love crump! and ive just got this feeling the team change and vy, crump is gonna be a beast! I hope he tears it up this year, i think he is gonna be a big part of our success, esp. after last year and the wr issues we had

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I said VY for 3 reasons:

1) His injury really affected him last year. When he can't run he's only 1/2 a player, and he should be back and healthy.

2) JMac, Chris Johnson, Crumpler, B Jones. I don't know if ANY of them will carry the team on their backs (maybe Crump), but the combination of them will make VY look much better.

3) Dinger. Our red-zone percentage is what killed us more than anything last year. Convert TDs instead of FGs, and again VY gets much of the credit, even if the coordinator, WRs, TEs, and RBs all played a large role.

Finny is poised for a "breakout" year, but if you read through the forums from the last few years I think maybe he's really already broken out. Best draft pick this team has probably ever had in terms of value for draft position.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I bought a VY fathead so he better break out.

10. Clearly VY...is there even a question? Bring back those long horn days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar