Who will be our next head coach??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Could be my wishful thinking Sawdust lol. I thought Whiz was 3. Either way, he better start winning games and fast. I could care less about draft position...Tell me how that worked out for the Jags and Browns all those years....

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He's her Golden Boy. On the one run he made with success, Mularkey pointed out it would have gone for more yardage had Douglas not dropped the ball. Rarely do you see coaches calling out players like that. Probably a result from tripping in the end zone. Hopefully he's tired of these retreads farting around out there.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Especially with as gung ho as she was in making him full time head coach. She's got to prove to everyone her decision was in fact the right one.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What if the season ends with 4-5 wins, but we are statistically better in every category, kept Mariflota upright and were overall a much better football team?

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If we look like a much improved team then obviously that changes things a bit. Right now we don't look like a much improved team, outside of defense.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Turnovers, different game 1 and 3 without the turnovers.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah but most teams can point to this or that as reasons why they lost. The win column is all that really matters though.

I will say we SHOULD have won the MIN game. And we at least could've conceivably been more competitive if we had Walker against OAK. But every team has injuries and you just gotta deal with em. We should've been able to put up more than 10 on that defense even without Walker.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm with you, I'm beyond frustrated. This is almost as frustrating as late 80s Oilers.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah it's frustrating for sure. By this point though I'm used to the constant letdowns so it doesn't bother me nearly as much.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

At this point i expect to lose on sundays the way this team has been for years. The play calling is absolutely terrible and predictable let alone boring, id be shocked if we win more than 5 games this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar