Who will be the 2012 Comeback Player?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not true. Last year after one of his monster games i went to buy beer, and when i presented my Titans visa card, the cashier waa like yoooo kenny britt is a beast! So theres that guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Allright, so we have Titans fans and that guy. Kenny is movin on up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I am in VA and a lot of people know Kenny Britt. You have to remember, with fantasy football guys like him are known.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

They know him in Chicago too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

representin' :cj:

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

There were many top players who had down years last year. Many have been named in Peyton, AP, Schaub, Berry, Britt. Still more not named in Jamaal Charles, Andre Johnson, Michael Vick, Phillip Rivers, Josh Freeman, and DeSean Jackson

I see many of all the names listed having better seasons in 2012, but if I had to pick one of them it would be Peyton purely because if he is healthy, is the best player of those listed.

While AP & Charles should also have better seasons, they are both coming off major knee injuries which is very hard for an RB to come back from the very next year.

And I know CJ will have a better season with a full off season and hopefully better O-line

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

CJ just stated Saturday (via twitter) that he will lead the league in rushing. Maybe he is really motivated.

8. Titanfan93

Titanfan93 Camp Fodder

After awful knee injuries I think if Charles/Peterson can come back and put up elite numbers they can win it. However, if broncos make playoffs it's tough to imagine Peyton not getting it after all he's gone through

9. LUVYA2toneBLUE

LUVYA2toneBLUE Camp Fodder

I don't think Charles or Peterson can have a good enough year to be named comeback player after the type of injury they had. They may have solid years but being RBs it may be tuff for them to over come the fear that will go along with their recovery. Especially Peterson, taking hits to the legs. That and learning to trust their ability to make cuts, I think it will take them some time.

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

While I am glad to hear that CJ seems motivated, if you remember, if predicted monster seasons every year and always falls short (since his 2K season). The year after the got 2K, he predicted he would beat the record and get 2200 rushing yards, and didnt come close. Then last year he would lead league in rushing, and barely got 1,000 yards. So at this point, I have to see it to believe it. It was clear last year he took plays off. His frustration with his O-line made him fall down as soon as he saw a d-player in the backfield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar