Who will be the Titans next head coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who do you think it will be? Who do you want? Or do you think Fisher will even be fired?

I'm all for Jon Gruden or Jim Harbaugh. Can't think of many others. Just found this on NFL.com.

Any ideas?

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

If a change is made, I'm all for Gruden. I couldn't even give an Xs and Os reason, I just like the guy.

3. murrykline

murrykline Starter

Gruden is not going to come here with VY as QB. It will never happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Rob Ryan would be my first choice at the moment. Would've loved Leslie Frazier as well but I bet the Vikes keep him around as HC next season.

I wouldn't mind Gruden either...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

A lot of teams are having success with the young guys (and they're cheaper too). Jim Harbaugh is probably the best coach in that family; if you get him, watch out. He kicks and takes names. One of the young hungry assistant types, not a retread.

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Gruden, Harbaugh or Rob Ryan are all good choices, but none are going to get us to the Super Bowl if VY is still the QB. People like to say that Gruden won a Super Bowl with Dungy's guys, let him win one with Fisher's.

8. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Gruden will work with Vince. The sad shame of it all is this is the year the Titans could actually win the AFC South. But Vince did not want to play for Fisher anymore.....shame it came to this.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Mike Singletary

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ god no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar