Who will be the Titans next head coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

I still prefer Fisher over all those guys. Bring on the "It Sucks".

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Brian Billick. *Ducks incoming shoes*.

3. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

I think it's time both Vince and Jeff left. No, I don't have the "best" answer to who could be the next HC, that's not my job. I just know as a fan I'm sick of being hopeful to make the playoffs and get knocked out. This franchise needs to be broken down and completely rebuilt.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

For the people that said Rob Ryan, can you please tell me how you came up with that conclusion. I'm very anxious to hear this.

I think people just say Rob Ryan, because of what the media says.

I can't say him, because i know nothing about him and it's not like Cleveland have a great defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's because he is Rex Ryan's twin brother. People think we'd automatically start out 8-2 bringing him in just because he looks exactly like Rex.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Rob Ryan, Ron Rivera, Kyle Shanahan, and Terry Robiskie would be some names I'd be interested in.

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Mike cower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Gruden, you can say that he won with Dungy's team but from what I remember Oakland played some good football when he was there.

Cowher, not too sure that he would want to come here but he has a solid resume and would definitely bring change.

John Fox
    , he's done rather well in Carolina and quite frankly they're trash with no QB, no running game and no D. He will more than likely be fired after the season if not before.

Mack Brown, sounds crazy but this is Bud Adams we're talking about. Let's not rule it out.

I don't know who I'd want to replace Fisher with. We would need to clean house though and start from scratch.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Mack Brown?! Stop baiting the longhorns fans who are packing their bags, they have been punished enough. Now they can divert their attention to their awful present day team, instead of dwelling on one from several years ago.

10. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Gruden would be awesome!

For those that said Gruden wouldn't work with VY, I remember a game earlier this year (maybe the Giants game?) where Gruden was PRAISING Vince the entire game it was pretty awesome. Gruden loves VY. He's one of those guys that actually likes his skill set and his badass ability to come up with a win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar