Who will get fired this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You heard that too huh... I thought I was hearing things LOL.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

You're saying there aren't any bad vibes now?! If I was a free agent I wouldn't want to go anywhere near TN

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes we could.

We are 1-3 and played some very tough teams so far. Even the win is bad and the losses have been horrendous so sure, there is reason to worry.

But scrap the coaches 25% in the season?? What is that really going to accomplish?

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Sends a message the Titans won't put up with sub-par play/coaching. But I guess that's more of their style, seeing as they re-signed one of the worst safeties in the league to a big contract.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lol, I read how you think this place is full of dumb people and no analysis and you come up with one of the most idiotic threads.

First of all, no one is getting fired (yet).
    Second of all, there would be no one happy with giving 151 point in 4 games but that is a whole lot different than someone actually getting fired.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I mean, is it really any better if some intermin coach comes in and losses 3 out of 4?

I actually think it sends the message "don't coach here, don't play here, they will go crazy and fire you without cause"

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

No one gets fired.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Lions are good this season...

8. imbread

imbread Starter

i agree they should all get fired but as titan fans we all know never going to happen!! like everyone is saying only 4 games and we will win some games at the end of the season and save there jobs

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The coaching and the scheme on defense is as bad as I have ever seen. We sit there play after play in the base 43 bring no pressure and we can't tackle. We never cover the TE, its like ground hog day this is the worst defensive staff in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Stewart, Griff, Kendall, Leroy, Tommie, and Matt should are be given a Jack Nickleson, A Few Good Men, Code Red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar