who would u like tommorow??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Bing is the best left of the USC well - now's the best time we can afford to take a chance on a safety.

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

I think we need another solid QB (Darrell Hackney?) and we need to address LB and S positions, It'd be nice if we would have gotton Moss, But We definately need Max Jean-Giles and need to take a look at Lenoard Pope and Greg Blue

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Did Shockley come out?

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I could maybe take Gabe Watson on day two as well. He seems nasty. Him and Haynesworth up there - you could waste 3-4 guys against them....on a good play.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If we go safety, we'll go Bing. We have three FS's (Hope, Thompson, Fuller) and one SS (Nickey :( ). We need to bring in a guy with experience at strong safety.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Id Like to see Gabe Watson, KO Simpson, Darnell Bing, OT, LB brought in with the 4th and 5th round picks

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Rod Wright from Texas would be a nice pickup, as would Jonathan Scott and Max Jean Giles, and Chijoke From OU

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

There are still a few players on the board that most expected would be gone by this point.

So, considering the number of picks we do have left, we should be able to have another strong day tomorrow. Especially, early.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Fisher said something about "needs on the other side of the ball" when talking about picking White, so I guess the D will get a look.

If I had to guess, MLB would get the first look. But we could us help at a few posititions, so maybe BPA wins out for the 1st few pics. I really hope we can pull off some good picks, we need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar