Who would win in a fight?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdy_hitt, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't underestimate Clayton's forehead as a weapon.

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Clayton looks like that kid that got beat up in school for wearing sweater vests and wire rim glasses. Schefter seems like that annoying kid that follows you and your friends around school because he thinks that you like him... Now that he's older Clayton would have all of that anger built up from his childhood years of being beat up and he'd want to kick some major A. Schefter still thinks that everyone likes him so Clayton would beat him up for just being a major douche....

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Adam would beat the crap out of Clayton. Ever see that look in his eye when hes doing his little "around the league" thing? John Clayton looks like the Crypt Keeper. I doubt he could even make a fist.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Clayton all the way. He has retard strength.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reminds me of a quote on The Venture Bros -

Dr. Venture: (sarcastically) Thank goodness, Hank's going to save us all. (glances at Brock) Oh, what are you so worried about? I can make another one. Hey, maybe he'll surprise us! He does get that kind of retard strength when he's all worked up.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It would be funny to see a reality show with the sportscenter anchors and reporters. Preferably one with boxing matches to determine who goes home.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I met Adam and he's a total hottie. I was trying to talk to him and he kept fidgeting and messing around with his old school Blackberry phone. At one point he agreed with me that Terrell Davis is a hottie and that threw me totally off.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know, im not all that shocked he said that...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see you missed the signs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar