Who would you have taken at #11?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And he's also not very good. I don't think the Ravens did him any favors moving him back and forth, but you don't let a good tackle walk for $5 million a year.

Ozzie Newsome isn't stupid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Carp

Carp Starter

I'd rather have Lewan than any QB not named Manziel at No. 11. I would have traded back.

But if I was forced to pick, I'd have picked Dennard or Donald

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Funny how everyone complains OT wasn't a need and then proceeds to argue we should draft DL, LB or DB which are less of a need than OT....

I get some people here wanted a QB, but taking a QB at 11 would be a MAJOR reach. As it stands now we can easily get a QB in the 2nd. Only the Texans are likely to pick a QB before us if no trades are made and the Bucs are a possibility but less likely, so if the FO wants a QB to compete with Locker they pretty much have their pick of the litter still.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no hes not and Oher dont have to be anyting other than average NFL starter

5. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

Insert someone here because I am a professional arm-chair GM and know more than people who have studied tape for 6 months and have chosen the best fit for their need/system.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The best damn line in the league to protect our backup QB and no running back.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

RBs are replacable items

notice how many went in the first round

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Core would at least be set. RB is a youth position so he is basically plug and play. Qb can be a surprise "good enough" guy like Wilson.

Of course that's dependent on defense as well tho. But at least protection/run blocking should be stout.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was meant to be last year. Fingers crossed Bob Bostad knows what he is doing.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Exact****ingly, we just drafted a guy that will not play this season unless/until someone is injured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar