Who would you rather face, Gerrard or Lefty?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to face Leftwich. Garrard did much better with the team imo. Yes he played a bad game against us. But before all of those turnovers they were driving the ball down the field. We got lucky several times and it was still a close game, 24-17 if i remember correctly.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

To answer this question I need to know if LT is playing S.
    If LT is playing S we get beat by both. If LT is not our starting S they have a chance but we probably win. If Fisher gets the crud out of his head and starts Harper and Finny at the CB spot and moves Griffin into the S spot where nobody seems to want to play up to the role our secondary is rock solid.
    Well, I guess I'd rather face Gerrard just because he will screw up as much as he does something decent and teams that win the turnover battle usually win the games.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I look at the question like this, do you want to win 38-3 or 38-6. So I'll take Garrard. That's 3 less points in the differential. HOnestly, I think he is so easy to defend. Leftwhich is where the potential is at, even if it has been somewhat unfulfilled.

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

For those who are saying Garrard is better....are you serious. Watching him play football makes me want to turn off the TV. Leftwich can at least pass the ball and is pretty effective. Garrard just sucks. Plain and simple.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Garrard seems to do better against the Titans than Lefty does.
    That could just be in my mind, but I doubt it...

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Spot on!

I was hoping they would bite on Carr ..... :ha:

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Last game is like a chapter in the Jags suck bible. I think he turned over 3 balls for points lol.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Neither QB sucks and anyone who says that needs to do their homework. Garrard is not that different from the steve mcnair who helped lead us to those 13-3 seasons. I'm sure that's what del rio sees there a mcnair-mcnabb type guy but garrard isn't quite as good a passer as they were in their prime.

Both QBs have winning records as starters the last 2 years with leftwich's slightly better. Based on winning % passing rating etc nobody can come to that conclusion.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Of course as usual you are all missing the point. And that is how long in the game until fragile fred pulls something without being hit and is out for a month.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar