Who would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Jan 14, 2013.

?
  1. Andrew Luck

29.3%
  2. RGIII

14.6%
  3. Russell Wilson

22.0%
  4. Jake Locker

9.8%
  5. Colin Kaepernick

24.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

This. Kaepernick is my favorite to watch, but I have a feeling he will be inconsistent. Russell will be good, not great. RGIII scares me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

God it's painful to hear other people say what I'm thinking. I wanted Watt and didn't like the Locker pick. I didn't want Munch.....I feel sick........:hang:

Although I do believe Kaepernick will be special for a long time. His style reminds me so much of McNair- but he doesn't sacrifice his body.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Im with you dude. I wanted a defensive playmaker 1st round, in the order of: Von Miller, Patrick Peterson, than JJ Watt. I wasn't sold on Aldon Smith or Marcell Dareus. If those 3 def guys were gone, I wanted Green or Julio (because I didn't trust Britt). Out of those 5, only Watt was available. We reached and took Locker, taking need over BPA. I then wanted a QB in the 2nd round. If we didn't take Locker, it's likely the Vikings would of taken him. Thus Ponder would of fell more. Dalton, Kaepernick, Ponder all were available a few picks before our 2nd rounder.

Locker can still be good, but man having JJ Watt and Dalton/Kapernick look a ton better right now. Doesn't matter though, our coaching staff would of ruined our QB anyways.

We did get Akeem Ayers in the 2nd, and he's been looking good.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I voted Luck. But I also really, really like Kaep.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd take the (deserving) Rookie of the Year, Russell Wilson.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Locker. I am nice and content in my denial :D

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we were supposed to use Locker the way the 49ers are using Kaep. Throw first, extend play as 3rd or 4th progression and mix in a few designed run and/or QB draw to keep the safeties honest. Locker's accuracy immediately makes him less qualified than Kaepernick. In fairness, Locker has had to put up with Munchak/Palmer/Matthews. Locker is probably a little better than we've seen but he's been limited by his coaches abilities.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I voted for Luck too.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:disbelief: The two who voted Locker need to smack themselves.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe they're thinking future?

I mean it's no secret that I stand behind keeping Jake, but anyone claiming he's better than Luck or Wilson TODAY are lying to themselves.

Remember someone said Vince was better than Aaron Rodgers. LOL

So yea someone will vote Locker here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar