Who would you rather hook up with?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2007.

?
  1. Taylor

65.0%
  2. Carrie

40.0%
  3. I'm a chick

5.0%
  4. I'm gay

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ok... BigTT... this one is for you, Teach.

[​IMG]
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TRR8unmfxGc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TRR8unmfxGc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    [​IMG]
    Taylor Swift

or

[​IMG]
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T56vLzS5i5w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T56vLzS5i5w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    [​IMG]
    Carrie Underwood

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Uh, where's the sister representation? Can we get a Beyonce, Amerie or a Rhianna? By the way, ain't neither one of them girls pretty.:suspect:

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

:bsflag:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Big TT thinks country music is making me depressed...
    more or less my concern for the team is due in part to my new recent interest.

I'll tell you what... I love Beyonce. to the left, to the left... that song is great...

By the way, ain't neither one of them girls pretty.

she said this? meow elfin... easy girl, we know you are hot. we've seen your body shot.... you know, the one with T.O which was crudely paint-shopped? yep... I can tell you put ALOT of stock in appearence... but these women have talent... notice on this forum we are all the time comparing footballers to footballers? (that's for Childress ;)) ... why do you want to compare Basketball guys and hockey guys? Nobody want to be viewed as a "steadman" based on their answer to dumb poon...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh. I don't care what your preference is, but to say neither one of them are pretty sounds bitter.
    i myself would prefer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Blazing Arrow

:bsflag:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no way dude. Beyonce is the real deal... I can't figure out why she'd take in some scrub. You would think she would go out and meet a nice power forward who plays NBA. :smile:

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bah, I don't know what you're talking about with some random picture? You post pictures all the the and nobody says it's you. Bah. And why it gotta be crudely paint shopped? And I don't put a lot of stock in appearance. Some of my best friends are average cute and 2 of my very best friends are really chunky, although one of them is really beautiful. (I'm smirking).

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

your taste in women is beyond reproach

10. Blazing Arrow

That song is on the radio every 10 minutes in SF Bay Area. I swear someone can not say something is on the left w/out some lame joke about that song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar