Who would you rather hook up with?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2007.

?
  1. Taylor

65.0%
  2. Carrie

40.0%
  3. I'm a chick

5.0%
  4. I'm gay

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Apparently you didn't see the "A" in front of the SS.:irked: On a side note, Linda Carter used to be the hotness back in her day. Only the classiest of chicks can wear a swimsuit and high heel white pantent leather boots and not look like a hooker.:suspect:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:irked: I never get tired of that. --->:irked:

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I thought they had a minimum age of 18, could be wrong tho, I don't watch American Idol, I still say the best singer that's come out of that show is Ruben Studdard

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Usually the best singers get voted out within the last few rounds. Ruben was just about the only winner with a great voice.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, I looked it up, according to CMT she was in college when she went on American Idol

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

This forum thread gave me the idea, lets find a way to get hot chicks on this forum!!!!!!!!

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Eva Mendez should top any list
    [​IMG]
    Hail to the Queen

Pe Cruz? Shes just popular right now. No doubt shes beatiful, but IMO not to top any list

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

This thread hasn't lived up to it's "best ever" potential. Instead of fantasizing about the Eva Mendeses and Grace Kelly's of the world, why doesn't everyone post a pic of their significant other dressed sexily in Titans garb. Surely one or two of ya gets a little somethin' somethin' once in a while.... No? :))

This is the only pic I could get the okay to post.

edit: okay yeah... I misunderstood. I'm in the doghouse. She's pissed at me for posting that pic. Darn. I need to update my "female speak" decoder ring. She'll get over it... I'm just too charming :). But until then...

"No sex for you" - The Sex Nazi

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not titan's gear, and it's a halloween costume, but until my camera works it'll have to work:
    [​IMG]
    And Eva Mendez is the bestest.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea elfin, lets see your halloween costume, lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar