Who would you rather hook up with?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2007.

?
  1. Taylor

65.0%
  2. Carrie

40.0%
  3. I'm a chick

5.0%
  4. I'm gay

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thanks, BR. Saved me some trouble.

And can we see her without the pancake makeup before we make a judgement?

Like, I thought Leanne Rimes was a hot little biscuit. Turns out that she's indistinguishable from every other girl on the street when she's not in front of a camera.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

out of all the bombshells out there, i wouldn't really agree on your taste in women...

Jessica simpson is way below pretty..
    She's one of those rare people who you could rate as a 10 or a -10 depending on what her expression was the moment you looked at her..

She just has an awesome body and looks sexy in short dresses and the southern accent in the commercials, but look at almost any picture or video from her live performances on stage and take one look at her mouth and her horse teeth.. and she goes way below average and easily hits -10 on the ugly scale.

[​IMG]

Cameron Diaz is very much like queen fiona in Shrek... wash off her makeup and she turns into a monster..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Penelope Cruz i would give a 4 or 5 out of 10. No way flawlessly adorable like you put it..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

She's always been gorgeous...

[​IMG]

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Man I used to wear that MMBOP tape out when I was a kid, don't hate on Hanson bro. :ha:

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

aaaaay caramba...

[​IMG]

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I stand by my statement that the two girls who start this thread are NOT pretty. They are well styled and groomed, but not pretty. I don't fall into the category of people that think bleached blond hair automatically makes you hot/pretty.

In person, Jessica Simpson is pretty. She isn't dumb, nor does she have low I.Q. Sadly, she feels that she is more marketable as a "dumb blond" and Direct TV used that image of her in their commercial. I hope that she and her management team will finally let her drop the dumb act and focus on restarting her singing career.

When I was younger, I used to put on the dumb act. To this day people take one look at me and don't think I'm intelligent. When I go into patient's rooms they ask me when the doctor is coming to see them!

Anyway, women have higher standards of beauty than guys in most cases. Also, I give extra points for personality. I love Jessica and Cameron's personality. They are fun chicks to party with.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Oh, I can't forget Salma Hayek and Eva Mendes. They are the hottest chick in the game. I told my guy I'd make his dreams come true with either of those two. And you can't go by pictures to judge beauty. Not everyone is photogenic.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

What ever happened to those little girls. The youngest one when she grew up I thought was going to be hot. :grrhee:

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think they live with their mom, Joakim Noah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar