Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who Would You Sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Feb 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    Yeah. I do think that the line will be better due to new coaching, more time to gel, etc...but imagine putting a polished guy like albert in there, and grooming a get prospect under ROOS...Set for a long while! Would be nice! Everyone knows you win in the trenches. That being said, I do personally want to see us go Defense.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,626
    Levitre moves well in space, I could see him taking on DE's and OLB's 1-on-1, it was those bigger DT that made him look bad. I just hate to disrupt what our guys had going. Moving a LG to RT could set us back some. but I wouldn't hate the move if we were to do it.
  3. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    Anyone see that mock that had us taking Marquise Lee??? What is that dude smoking?! lol
  4. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    Yeah..That could work, and it would take really fill a need/hole if it panned out. Could get a guard later and draft a tackle under Roos.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,898
    Heroin

[IMG]
    JR1980 high fives this.
  6. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    I was crying......Ridiculousness
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    If he stays, he better have a significant pay decrease. Which I doubt happens.

I should of specified, from a Titans standpoint.
  8. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    God...Wimbley...What a waste of money..I pray he is gone, otherwise, he should stay for a bag of footballs.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,898
    Thing is so much of his salary is in the signing bonus. So the savings is minimal if we cut him this year o_O Only save $2.4 million and we are not getting a comparable edge rusher for that.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,626
    If CJ gets to stay then so should Wimbley. if you belive Ken Whisnehunt has plans to resurrect CJ, Im sure Ray Horton has some thoughts on Wimbley.