Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who Would You Sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Feb 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,075

This is also my thinking. My second choice would be Lamarr Houston, dude is a beast and would be great next to Casey.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,188
    From a skill standpoint I would be on board with this.

However, we still need someone like Pollard to be an outspoken leader. If there's one thing the team did right last year it was signing Walker and Pollard... guys that just played in a Super Bowl and guys who want to turn the Titans around.

Pollard loved Munchak, so I'm not sure if he's still really wanting to return.

I know the penalties piss a lot of people off. I only remember one or two that I was upset with him for. The rest I was upset at the refs for making terrible calls.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,188
    Also I think TJ Ward is going to get the franchise tag in Cleveland... same with Eric Berry with the Chiefs.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,356
    We can all rave about who we want, but just think that we all wanted Kamerion Wimbley and Andy Levitre..

Let's just hope that free agents translate better under this new regime.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,188
    Yea. I think Levitre will be good for us long term though. He really was good with Buffalo. I don't know what happened. Maybe he's one of these guys who quits trying after they get paid.

Wimbley was a bigger bust.
  6. titanfanatic Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $342
    In our system.
  7. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,186
    I'm guilty of wanting Levitre, but Wimbley........

The Hammer high fives this.
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,359
    I never wanted Wimbley. Hated the signing. I did want Levitre though.
  9. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,343
    The guy I want to sign isn't even on your list. I want us to sign Carlos Dansby. Dansby knows Horton and the system. I think he would immediately come in and be the leader of this new defense. Although he is 32 yrs old he has been incredibly productive over the past few years. He also has been durable throughout his 10 yr career only missing 8 games.

We need leadership and to get better up the middle on defense. Dansby gives us both. He also won't be getting crazy money. So from a cap standpoint it makes more sense to sign a cheaper position in FA and spend your early picks filling positions that are more expensive (CB, rush LBer).
  10. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,394
    Levitre played the whole season with some kind of leg injury if I remember correctly