Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

who would you???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Apr 7, 2006.

?

who is best suited?

Jay Cutler 5 vote(s) 14.7%
Matt Leinart 17 vote(s) 50.0%
Vince Young 11 vote(s) 32.4%
other?who? 1 vote(s) 2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RyansTitans Guest

2. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    No that is that colt's fan that made his way over here after BIPOLAR, Me, and Titanduck77 went over there and caused a little in Colt's World.

God what an ugly b*st*rd
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

ya man i just wish that i could represent with some cool avatar and sig like a lot of u guys do
  4. AirMcNair2186 Guest

I have a friend that went to UAB with Hackney and knows him personally. He probably has the strongest arm in the draft if not the strongest in the last few drafts. And he is also a really big guy.

Speaking of big QB's what ever happened to Jared Lorenzen is he still in the NFL?
  5. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0

Still with the Giants, although he hasn't played a game.

Man is he BIG
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Hackney....

Closer to 5'10 or 5'11 than 6'1. Might not even be worth signing as an udfa.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    I don't think Hackney is going to be a super star, but he's got some intangibles on the field I like. He plays with guts and can improvise well for a man his size. He's the kind of player I enjoy watching and I'd like to see him get his shot.
  7. pking34 Guest

I didn't vote in the poll, because my choice would depend on whether or not Steve McNair plays for the Titans in the 2006 season.
    If McNair is a 2006 Titan, I'd want Vince Young; if McNair goes elsewhere, I'd go for Cutler or Lienart, whichever is available.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44191&postcount=25 :winker:
  9. TitanKid4Life Guest

lol ur post is hilarious i love how it has the colts suck thing down in ur sig haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.