Who's excited for Man of Steel?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Flash is a TV show now. Doubt they'll make it a movie.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea I watched that episode of Arrow the other night.

I hope they combine the DC TV and movie universes like Marvel.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

how absolutely dumb is that batman logo

my and my buddy were talking bout how lame the whole idea of batman vs superman is

no way batman stands any chance at all. if I was superman fighting batman id just pick up a freaking semi and smash batman to pieces haha. bam 5 second movie supes wins

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

5. 520

oh well I didn't know batman chugged a 40 of mutagen and turned into a beast

but for real though no way batman lasts more than 10 seconds with superman and if you think any different you just jelly. don't make me call the jelly school

edit lol I like how the video stops right when bruce wayne about to die lol and supes jumps up like the unstoppable man he is

superman>batman

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So do I. Would love to see a couple of episodes of Arrow dedicated to what happened after the JL movie.

But I don't think it's going to happen.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This was discussed earlier in the thread.

If Superman really tried to kill, no one would stop him. Heat vision, super speed, super strength etc. But because he has the moral code and doesn't kill (Man of Steel notwithstanding) he is vulnerable and Batman would exploit him if needed.

(Batman doesn't die in that video btw)

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Superman isn't really that omnipotent in the comics. He has a rather simple weakness that is easy enough to exploit.

He is also extremely vulnerable to supernatural stuff and magic.

Superman isn't unstoppable and Batman could definitely beat him given enough time and planning.

Batman has contingency plans in place to stop Superman as well as most of the DC universe.

Superman's arch nemesis is just a regular rich guy Lex Luther who has been giving him fits and almost killing him for decades.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

makes me cringe it is so awful

10. 520

in real life superman woulda destroyed lex luther already.
    plus he wouldn't give batman time to plan hed use x ray vision to spy on his azz wait for him to come out and smash him with a giant boulder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar