Whos franchise has been more........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Which franchise has been more successful

The Tennessee Titans since they moved to Nashville.

or

The Jacksonville Jaguars since their debut in the NFL.

just list a few examples in your comparisons of each.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Im sorry and i dont wanna be rude, but this is a dumb question. THE TITANS!!!..... for one we have won and afc championship and we have played in the superbowl. We have only really had 2 down years since 99 when you think about it....2004 season and 2005 season. last year we did go 8-8 and almost made playoffs lol.

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Hate to defend them but... the Jags were an expansion team, they should have had more losing seasons then us.

4. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yea but expansion team always get the best pickings when they come in the league.

5. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

It still hasn't worked for Houston...

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Really? And how is Tony Boselli working out for the Texans?

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Titans
    My one example needs one season
    Jags lost only 3 times one year, including the playoffs, all 3 losses were from the Titans

Also on a side note, we did make our Sb Debut

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That was so sweet!! :evil:

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

What...ima do jaguar nation justice and say it for them.........DONT COMPARE JAGUARS TO TEXANS. The jaguars have been a playoff team!! they been neck and neck with us since 99 i do believe. Jaguars have been good they just havent been to the superbowl.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Brah, I was referencing the fact that you stated that expansion teams get the pickings of players when they come in the league. Tony Boselli was picked first by the Texans in the expansion draft. How has he done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar