Whos going to the game Monday night?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Ive seen alot of people from Houston and the surrounding areas post on here, so just wondering whos gonna be there to represent the Titans Monday night at Reliant?

Ill be there with some friends in the lower level near the 25 on the Titans sideline. Gonna be a great game with a playoff-like feeling. Ive been to Reliant every time we've played Houston and I dont think any of those previous trips will be like this one.

I read on the Texans site that the roof is going to be closed unless the forecast opens up Monday afternoon.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wish I was going. And yea I'd expect a very heated up rivalry game this Monday with playoffs on the line. Loser of this one is done.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I'll be there lower level 50 yard line visitors side. Right behind the Titans bench.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Good to hear! Im thinking about getting there at 6 right when the gates open up and walking around and seeing whats going on around the stadium. Im not going near Texans tailgaters :ha: but Im sure they'll do something "special" for MNF.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'm not:rolleyes:

6. tnyou

tnyou Guest

I expect to see more VY jerseys then Texan jerseys.

7. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

I'll be there, never miss the titans when they come in town.

8. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

wish i could....dont have car to get there

9. mrdave543

mrdave543 Camp Fodder

I will be there, 50 yard line behind the texans bench!

go titans

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea love playing houston with vy at qb. Another home game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar