Who's gonna have the biggest impact this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 22, 2006.

?
  1. Chris Hope

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Givens

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Thornton

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Mawee, the center (sorry for the spelling)

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

They both better kill it, to justify their signings. And I'm not saying that to be all "by gosh" and everything, but it sucks to have a prized FA suck in their first year with your new team.

So they'd better kill it....and kill it good.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Championship defenses like Pittsburgh have a way of making mediocre players look like future pro bowlers. It's hard for me to think of Hope as an up and coming player since I didn't know who he was a few months ago. Thornton is a good upgrade, but not nearly as dramatic as some here seem to think. Givens.... we have many receivers. I don't consider him a large upgrade from Brandon Jones. I would probably say that Brandon Jones was better had he not gotten hurt. Mawae, on the other hand, has been a premier player at his position for the last ten years and I really expect nothing short of a dramatic turn around with our interior offensive line next year. Curtis Martin's continued dominance long after the lifespan of most halfbacks wasn't an accident.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no way was Jones better then Givens

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

A few months before Polamalu became a star, no one knew who he was.

5. I think that the Hope will make an impact and that all the others will, It's hard for me to pick, but I went with Hope

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I think the addition of Mawea (sp?) is going to be huge. Our oline needed help especially at the center position. If you look at almost every good team they all have one common denominator-- go Olines...

7. maximus

maximus Starter

I just checked the Titans roster, I didnt see a Mario Williams.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Pacman, Hill and Chris Hope. I think it'll make all the difference in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar