Who's next

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

we have to move in another direction at this point. We need a qb to play the entire season and the last time that happened was 2002!!!!!! The way this league is developing you see a lot of young qb's have success and if you look at the past 3 years locker has been on the bottom of the young guy's coming in to the league being average at best! I would not keep him and I would just start over.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Its still too soon for me to accept that we have to repeat this whole process all over again after just 3 season. F#CK!

Im not liking this idea of another re-build so soon.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

how many more years do you want to give locker? At this point I would make a bet he would have a season ending injury within the first 5 weeks of the season next year. better to accept it now, will make the next few games easier to watch
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

My biggest disappointment this year is the Oline. They can't pass nor run block, and Warmack got bullrushed by Question Marks. Warmack is fn horrible.
  5. 520

520 Starter

one....that's all his contracts for
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You know something, Ive never said this til right now, but Ive watched Andrew Luck make his shiHy O-Line look like nothing. Im also watching Russel Wilson do the same. Jake's pocket awareness isn't a problem for him, but its not a strength either.

I guess if Jake is absolutely done for the year its best to move on.

Bigger question is, what to do with Munchak.
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

next question, is it garunteed money or can we cut it? lmao
  8. 520

520 Starter

were not gonna cut him....especially if munch sticks around. which I think he will....with jake we were 4-3

he has a argument to make that if jakes healthy wed be fighting for first place...

lets see what fitz can do hopefully this turns out much better than last time.
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

nothing to lose with fitz but I if Munch does lose his job then locker goes as well. Coach and QB seem to go hand in hand in this league. If a new coach comes in so does a new qb.
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm so PO'd about the game I don't know what to think. :wall: