Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who's next

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Nov 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,676
    tell that to alex smith
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,184
    Locker stays next year. He's cheap, in the last year of his deal and the team invested a high draft pick in him. That doesn't mean he's automatically the starter.
    JCBRAVE and titan520 high five this.
  3. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $574

I noticed when fitz has the time to throw the ball, he's awesome. If he has the slightest bit of pressure he's awful. The Oline needs to realize this and block some f*kin body.

I respected him scrambling and taking hits trying to get extra yards. He doesn't need to do that though. We need him healthy.
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $574

I see him get healthy and ride the bench until it's his time to shine again. The same situation mccarthy was put in and now he's playing awesome. The question is, who would we go with?
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,676
    I just hope we don't go 0-6 then play jake to lead us to 8-8 and miss the playoffs
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,159
    There's 6 QBs that most "experts" have in their Top-50:

Teddy Bridgewater, Brett Hundley, Marcus Mariota, Tajh Boyd, Zach Mettenberg, and Johnny Manziel. Plus other names like: Kevin Hogan, AJ Mccarron, Aaron Murray, David Fales, & Derek Carr.

There's QB talent this year, now lets go get a competent head coach who can develop him into a star. Sorry Locker, but you just can't stay healthy.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,184
    Kevin Hogan shouldn't be on any draft list. Stanford wins despite that guy.
    TBaker34 high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    Well at least the jags know they got lucky

[IMG]
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,691
    If we did end up having to replace Locker after this season and even Munchak this wouldn't be a true rebuild. We have TONS of talent on this roster. If we could resign Verner, Pollard and Petoitua our defense would be pretty much set. If we hired a new coach, Ruston could make it mandatory that he keep Williams on to run the defense (what coach wouldn't want that anyway?). We are pretty set on offense too with plenty of weapons. May need to get a new RB eventually and upgrade TE and within a year or two replace both tackles. But this isn't like we are starting from scratch. If we had consistency at the QB position that makes up for SO much chemistry we seem to be lacking.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,013
    Agreed. New QB doesn't always mean rebuild. There is talent on this team, it just isn't being used right. Did you see Taylor Thompson make that TD catch yesterday? Where has that been? Hunter has been making catches I haven't seen a Titans receiver make in years and he is just starting to get targets. We need to utilize what we have. With a new QB, we have the receivers for the high flying offense we've always wanted, just gotta find the right guy now.Sorry Jake.
    Titanup1982 and 2ToneBlueBlood high five this.