who's worth it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by paraconspiracy, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

who on this team is even worth the spit in their mouthpieces?
    not many.. i can tell you that. theres 27 people on the whole team i would keep for next year.

QB - vince
    RB -brown(yeah i know some hate him... but once when we had a line he was good.. real good)
    white(not proven yet but he cant be any worse than the other two plus theres an upside.
    fb - hall plays hard
    wr- givens, wade, roby, jones
    te - scaife, troupe
    linemen - mawae, roos, stewert, bell
    dt - fat al, starks(he's still young and he hasn't exactly got to use his pass rush talents), smith, mahelona
    de - kvb
    lb - bulluck, thornton, tulloch
    dbs - pac, finnegan, hope

hentrich, bironas

thats it.. EVERYBODY else should go...
    i dont care what coaches are still here... save mcginnis
    upgrade the friggin stadium....
    change the ugly *** girly jerseys to something that looks cool or just not gay

we're getting one of the top 3 picks next year.
    i know everybody hear wouldnt want to hear it... but we gotta keep rebuilding.. we got to. theres just not enough talent on this team to get anywhere. next year get peterson or one of those wide recievers... we'll definately have a shot at them. then go all o-line and trade everyone else on the team for picks or depth... seriously...
    is there a limit to drat picks? i want about 35 so that floyd CAN'T screw this up. law of averages says he'll get a couple right.
    but floyd shouldnt be around next year.. i hope. i think we could draw names from a hat and get a better draft than he's put together in a while.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

this place really needs a forum for all these 'I think I know more then the coaches thats why I sit on my coach watching the game' threads.

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Did Bennett drop any passes today? I kept turning the channel and watching Robots on HBO cause I couldnt stand watching Kerry :lol:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope. brandon jones dropped a nice pass by VY though.

5. paraconspiracy

no i don't think he did.. though i did miss the 3rd quarter.
    he does have a knack for not going for balls that seem to be 2 feet in front of him though

BJ is young.. thats why he should stay.

gunny did you watch the game?
    last weeks game?
    its obvious we are outmanned in EVERY position.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's a really good idea. We could call it the Soap Box forum. I like that.

7. paraconspiracy

make it and i'll rant all day

8. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Frankly I pretty much agree with the post

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

kinda lost respect when the jersey comment came into it.

10. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

I saw that, that sucked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar