Whos your Favorite Comedian

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by psychotictitan, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I figured i'd start a popular topic about comedians. Whos your favorite comedian? I'd have to say mine is Jamie Foxx, hes been a favorite of mine for awhile. Feel free to post some clips......

Heres Foxx hostin the Espy's a few years back doin a skit about Serena Williams, funny as hell

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HgEvRElqiLs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HgEvRElqiLs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1. george carlin
    2. richard pryor
    3. dave chappelle
    4. lewis black
    5. chris rock
    6. stephen lynch
    7. robin williams
    8. mitch hedberg
    9. pablo francisco
    10. bill cosby

i swear if anyone says dane cook i'll snap.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The 'it's cool to hate dane cook' bandwagon is still going?

Demetri Martin
    Daniel Tosh
    Brian Regan
    Zach Galifanakis

Then the old guys and stuff: bill hicks, carlin (before he became just a ranting bore), eddie, pryor, hedberg, louis ck, etc.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Brian Regan is the best and it's not even close for me. I like Jim Gaffigan as well.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i hated dane cook long before that started going. i remember seeing his first special in comdey central. one word comes to mind. HORRIBLE.

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Chris Farley had to be the greatest. He can get me laughing like no other. As far as stand ups, I would have to say David Chappelle and Chris Rock.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Stand ups....... Eddie Murphy 100%. I don't think I stop laughing the entire way through DELIRIOUS. RAW was good but not as good.

Jerry Seinfield is/was pretty good too.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Louis CK,
    Carlin,
    Bob Schimmel,
    Dave Chappelle,
    Mitch Hedberg,
    Artie Lange

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Delirious is definitely a classic, thats when Eddie was in his prime. That plastic red jump suit or what ever the hell he was wearing still makes me laugh till this day. That ice-cream skit he does has to go down as one of the best in stand up,i'd post it but theirs a whole lotta F-bombs being dropped

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar