Why Are We Paying Craig Stevens $2.5 Million Per Year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm not sure if he ever said that (found lots of quotes from CS about his re-signing, but nothing even close to that). Regardless, I have to agree with JC that him implying that he is not worth his contract is bogus.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Then it never happened

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

F y'all. I read it. He never said "I'm not worth my contract."

He said he was surprised at the numbers which would imply that he didn't feel worthy of it.

I'm sure if you dig deep enough you'd find it. I don't need to find it since I've already read it, so if you guys want to see it for yourselves, keep digging.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I found it, ya'll bitches suck

I mean I knew JCB didn't use the search button but come on.....

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Thanks for trying, but the actual link where he said that isn't in that thread. It just has me saying the same thing... but I read it.

7. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

I honestly think this is his last year with us if TT keeps improving and doyle is as good as advertised..he will be a cheaper , younger version of stevens with slightly better hands.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nope too much CAP too eat

IMO

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This site doesnt have such a thing

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Walker may not play this entire preseason. He is the best blocking TE in the league. Craig will play the 2nd TE in 2 TE sets, so it won't hurt for him to have a firm knowledge of both TE routes (in a 2 TE set). If we can go into the season without any major injuries (aside from Colin), we will beat the hell out of the Steelers in Pitt.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar