Why are we turning into Pittsburgh-lite?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Only good thing to come out of Pittsburgh is...
    [​IMG]

the women all look like this....
    [​IMG]and this...[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

True....I'm from Eastern PA, and we always make fun of ****tsburgh

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

correct me If I'm wrong -- but aren't we becoming more of the Atlanta Falcons than that of the Pittsburgh Steelers??.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It's just about guys that fit the scheme.

5. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Personally I don't see an issue with the new coaching staff grabbing players they are familiar with. It shortens the process, aides player who aren't as comfortable and gives us much needed depth. I think that has been one of the biggest problems with this team for more than a few years. Maybe we have decent starters at some positions BUT the guys behind them are a mess when they get a chance due to injury and we've seen a ton of injuries the last 4-5 years. I'm not sure I can recall the last team we had that wasn't starting at least one third stringer on each side of the ball. I hate the Patriots but I can admit something... the "next man up" mantra has worked for them for years because their backup don't allow the level of play to drop off significantly when they step onto the field.

One thing I will say that gives me some hope is this, a guy like Morgan who imo has been a career under achiever and a guy like Bell both had options to leave and both WANTED to return. May not seem like that big of a deal but that's when you can begin turning things around is when guys want to stay when they could easily bail.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea we're on track to be the 1998 Falcons, 2007 Dolphins, or 2014 Cowboys

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar