Why are...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bob45x32, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

A lot of people are concerned with the way we use CJ, not with CJ himself. His style of running doesn't mesh with what we do offensively. We just need to be a lot more creative to use him well.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Because he hasn't rushed for 200+ yards a game! duh...

But seriously, it's not all CJ. The playcalling, OL, and CJ are all struggling. We run to much, and do obvious running plays. The OL is having problems picking up blockers at time, Scott & Amano are struggling. CJ dances around to much and waits for the blocks to develop, sometimes he needs to hit the hole and go.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

CJ has 106 touches in 4 games. We do need to rely on him less, it will make him better.

The next 4 weeks, I'd like to see our main targets in order of N.Washington (he's stepped up), Bo Scaife (our workhorse that gets no respect), K.Britt (he has shown playmaking ability). 4th/5th Cook/Gage.

It would also be nice to see more Vince scramble.

4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I really think the Titans need to make more plays for CJ running up the middle. I mean obviously thats his strength. Thats also the first 3 plays out of the 5 in the Titans play book.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

The Titans are a one trick pony and every team knows what that trick is yet the Titans still do it it over and over and over

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sounds like these boards of late as well..

7. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

we have the weapons and it p*** me off we don't use them at all

1. dallas and the 3-headed monster (why cant we use a two back set with both cj and ringer the attention will go to cj and hand to ringer he attacks the hole every time thats why he gets the big plays cj isnt
    2. i believe cook and stevens have been playing well this year- look at the patriots and there 2 rookies te and how they are used vince obviously likes the te why dont we use more plays designed for them
    3. vince has been rather accurate this year fisher needs to sack up and let vince throw the ball
    4. i want to see our defense actually biltz more than once again our line of no names isnt good enough yeah they make a decent play here and there but man ortan had all day to throw sometimes so did eli we got picked apart

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jeff Fisher needs to let Vince play QB, simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar