Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why aren't you guys furious? (Fisher vs. Munchak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Hercules Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $5
    I agree. We need a regime change. I vote for Andy Reed
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    gotta say. DBC was right all along.

Fisher has the less talented rams, at .500 (sort of) 6-6-1. And Munchak has us heading for a top 3 pick.

I would rather float around mediocrity for 16 years with the occasional superbowl run than have to suffer every sunday watching this titans team.
  3. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,810
    It's apathy.

We don't care.
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,610
    Fisher had 16 years, Munch has had 2.

Now ill be the first to admit that I dont want Munch for 16 years lol. However inconsistency is this teams biggest problem, other than some of the worst safety play I have ever seen.

We differ on where to place the blame. I hold players accountable, you blame coaches for the players play.

The good thing is, we WILl get a high draft pick and we are a talented team but still dont know if we will go up, or down.
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,906
    I fear that even if we had the greatest talent on the field, EVER... we'd still manage to be average.

I'm just not convinced this organization has what it takes to utilize and - my biggest peeve - FIND that talent!
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Those of us that wanted fisher gone never wanted munch. We wanted a total change and still do. Mr. adams please fire them all this time and lets move forward with real cord. and maybe a head coach with a super bowl ring.
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Dude, he ran a QB sneak on 1st and 10. He shouldn't have 16 more minutes of being a Head Coach...
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,610
    And it was

1. A mistake
    2. He did not have a first down. did you notice all the other horrible calls the entire game? I did, on both sides.

No one thought it was a first down, except the refs. In fact, it wasnt a first down.

That still doesnt negate the person who did it, our QB.

I am not a fan of munch but I find myself having to defend him every week for some dumb ass reasons.
  9. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    Fisher had his chance... He didn't get it done. I like Munch.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    So you thought it was a first down?

No you didn't, stop being stupid. Nobody thought it was a first.