Why aren't you guys furious? (Fisher vs. Munchak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hercules

Hercules Camp Fodder

I agree. We need a regime change. I vote for Andy Reed

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

gotta say. DBC was right all along.

Fisher has the less talented rams, at .500 (sort of) 6-6-1. And Munchak has us heading for a top 3 pick.

I would rather float around mediocrity for 16 years with the occasional superbowl run than have to suffer every sunday watching this titans team.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

It's apathy.

We don't care.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Fisher had 16 years, Munch has had 2.

Now ill be the first to admit that I dont want Munch for 16 years lol. However inconsistency is this teams biggest problem, other than some of the worst safety play I have ever seen.

We differ on where to place the blame. I hold players accountable, you blame coaches for the players play.

The good thing is, we WILl get a high draft pick and we are a talented team but still dont know if we will go up, or down.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I fear that even if we had the greatest talent on the field, EVER... we'd still manage to be average.

I'm just not convinced this organization has what it takes to utilize and - my biggest peeve - FIND that talent!

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Those of us that wanted fisher gone never wanted munch. We wanted a total change and still do. Mr. adams please fire them all this time and lets move forward with real cord. and maybe a head coach with a super bowl ring.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Dude, he ran a QB sneak on 1st and 10. He shouldn't have 16 more minutes of being a Head Coach...

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And it was

1. A mistake
    2. He did not have a first down. did you notice all the other horrible calls the entire game? I did, on both sides.

No one thought it was a first down, except the refs. In fact, it wasnt a first down.

That still doesnt negate the person who did it, our QB.

I am not a fan of munch but I find myself having to defend him every week for some dumb ass reasons.

9. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Fisher had his chance... He didn't get it done. I like Munch.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So you thought it was a first down?

No you didn't, stop being stupid. Nobody thought it was a first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar