Why can't Brett Farve do no wrong?!?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYCTitanfan84, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

It baffles me year after year the way these "expert" analyst speak of Brett Farve as if he's the second coming. No matter how poorly he plays..how many interceptions he's thrown he seems to be above criticism..and I dont understand why. I'm truly looking for understand here...because I dont get it. Does anyone else get that feeling when watching any sort of sports news? He can play average and get praised...when he stinks it up thats when we have to hear about his injury lol. Its like nobody wants to be critical of him. What I heard from Joe Theisman was the first time in a while I've heard someone be critical of him..and of course the other "experts" are ready to defend ! lol. Its like wow...you would think this guy had 12 super bowls the way he's talked about sometimes

Does anyone know the deal with this? Cause im lost ! lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Brett Favre is a double edge sword. The same things that kill you about him, are the same things that make people love him. He may throw 3 INT's and be the lone cause for a lose, but on other days that same type of play will get you TD's and a highlight reel unimaginable. I like Favre, always have, and most likely always will. He's a fun charter to follow after August. All the "Favre Watch" I could do without, but what else is NFL Network going to do after mini camps.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The title of this thread is baffling..

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Brat Favre sharted on his fanbase in WI, then he sends pics of his wiener to some person while married. He is a despicable person needs to be put down.

5. NYCTitanfan84

LOL @ the "wiener" statement. But thats interesting as well..its like Farve is one of those players that for whatever reason people want to so dearly root for regardless of any wrong doing. Here you have a guy who is being investigated for sexual harassment yet..it doesnt get much news. At least imo not as much if it was a different player.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ill just leave this here.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7mMwAKsqaY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7mMwAKsqaY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. NYCTitanfan84

I can definitely understand that ! I guess much depends on how one views things. I certainly understand the respect he gets..I guess for me the admiration he gets..and the regard by which many speak of him at teams doesnt match what I see from him as a player. Could very well be those intagibles that you cant always account for granted.

But I guess in every sport theres that guy that people get attached to..and would rather focus on the good than the ugly.

UGH !! The farve watch fiasco is ridiculous and im glad that the media for the most part didnt play into this off season

8. NYCTitanfan84

ROTFLMAO !!!!! :ha::ha:

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

You guys obviously haven't seen my signature...

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

U gotta respect the dude but he sucks
    now
    he is the sole reason for 2 of their losses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar