Why did we sign walker so fast?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I doubt that is the goal but whatever you want to tell yourself. Fisher left by the way.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Only teams with top QB's can take this new approach of throwing the ball for most of the game. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc. don't have to have a big ground attack to help them out, there short yardage passes are basically running plays for them.

For a developing QB who we know will never be at that level, we better be bringing in some help for him in the run game and protection and we've done exactly that. We also tried to give him a new target to throw to but Denver and New England scooped them up.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Oh I hate fisher. But so far Fisher did better than what munchak has....This is Munchaks and Lockers last shot. They both go down in flames if we have another year like last year!

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Rams fans will have to stomach Fish saying "Cookie blah blah this" and "Cookie blah blah that. " I got sick every time I heard him called "Cookie"..

I read an article once that said a large mouth bass will never cease striking a plastic worm- even minutes after just being released from a catch by one. Physical "projects" with loads of potential (Cook, Troupe, Calico, Henry etc) are Fish's plastic worm. He bites on them every time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

Yup thats what it looks like fix the o-line helps CJ and locker...go back to 2 te sets(like we did and the beloved pats r doin now) which helps the blockin up front cause both r great at it and set up nice easy passes for locker with the te's over the middle when they cant go deep on the outside with britt and whoever...so over all a hugh upgrade with runnin the ball and quick easy 1st downs with DWalker or CSteve or 80yds TD's with CJ.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well thats a lie. If you catch a bass I promise it wont bite your bait again for at least a week!

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I believe that article more than I believe you. Besides, I caught the same bass in a farm pond within an hour.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cool, a bass thread

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Well now we have 3

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Pretty sure when Loggains was made OC the plan was to go back to the O that Dinger had in place before. Pound the rock to set up the pass which is what is being done for the rest of these young qbs to be successful. I think your train of thought may be more of a Cleveland Browns type of team. Have you checked out their forum?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar