Why didn't you people tell me...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you can make your choices in the comic, but obviously it isnt the same as playing threw the game. Owning only a ps3, i was pretty late to find this game also but i am hooked now, i kind of wish i could have played through the first one on pc or something, but id have no way to carry over my decisions from it

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nah, I meant I read that they're going to be teammate/NPCs again. Only a handful of those who survived the suicide mission in 2 are going to be returning too.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yup, there's an interactive comic, and you literally choose to let certain characters live/die. Also get to choose who reps the Alliance in the Citadel. Otherwise, it just gives a quick recap.

And Geronimo, believe me, I wish I could have experienced the first. Sadly, I have a mac and a Sony, and I'm copping a 360 or gaming PC to play the first. I still think I have a healthy understanding of what went down.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Once I get my 360 set up again, I'm going through ME1 and 2 again. lol.

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

im thinking about buying a 360 just so i can carry a save through the whole series, is that bad?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mass Effect is the reason I have a 360.

Aside from ME1 and 2 and NBA 2k11 it doesn't get much use.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Can't speak for ME1, but ME2 was crap.

Most tedious, repetitive, chore-feeling game I've played.

Any time you spend 80% of the time walking around talking to uninteresting characters rather than actually seeing action, I just can't be bothered with it.

Go to the 1st floor.... now to the basement... now to the top... now to the bottom... scan some planet for some fuel (stupid)... travel here... travel there... walk around... talk to this guy... he blabs bs... talk to this other guy.... oh he also blabs bs.... talk to this chick.... still boring?... talk to that chick... still? Sorry... hey go shoot some stuff for 5 minutes... then come back and do this all over again... fun? You bet!....

Unless the dialogue/plot gets interesting like 15 hours in to the game, it just sucks. I kept expecting something to happen... never did. The atmospheres are boring also. Same crap every building, every planet, etc.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

You enjoy Call of Duty? Gaming opinion credibility has been called into question.
    Mass Effect 2 was one of the best games I've played. To each their own.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like PLAYING games though... not walking around in pre-determined cyber-chat environments making friends with programmed characters.

If I'm going to watch a movie, I'll pick one with much better dialogue than ME.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

DW I usually don't disagree TOO much.. but damn, you are flat out wrong about Mass Effect. It's the best new series this generation, period. And ME2 had more "playing" than other RPGs.. I shake my head in disappointment.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar