Why Do you want the Titans in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why do you want your titans team in the play-offs? Give your stories on why you want them in and dont leave anything behind. Go Titans!! Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year!

I want the Titans in the play-offs because of how falling one yard short in the super bowl always left me broken hearted. I have been a fan ever since they moved to Tennessee. I want them to win for all the true fans of the Titans. We have suffered enough these last few years and its our time.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

as a bearer of a titans tattoo, i consider myself a true fan, just as everyone else on these boards is and i want the playoffs, because i miss the feeling of the playoffs. I miss the extra element of excitement that you dont get in the regular season. But most of all, I want our guys to have a chance. That's all I want, a chance. GO TITANS!!!

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Because...

If Albert stays healthy...
    If Griffin ballhawks...
    If Bulluck plays like Mr. Monday Night...
    If Lendale rushes for 3.5 ypc on 30 runs a game...
    If Vince plays like he did LAST YEAR...

The Titans will win win the Superbowl. Yes, it really is a farout possibility. Believe, this could be the year the Titans get hot at the right time.

Merry Christmas.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there's alot of youth on this team that can benefit greatly by the playoff experience ... give them something to shoot for next year and beyond..hopefully something clicks in guys like Young, White, Griffin, etc... that allows them to achieve their higher capabilities (maybe even an incentive for pcmnjns to straighten his *** up)

the organization needs this for cred purposes ... possibly attracting better free agents who won't settle for a less lucrative deal just because the other team has "a better shot"

personally ? fan pleasure / greed
    it's been hard watching them go through "rebuilding"

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Ha!

Yes, playoffs without Pacman would be a cool thing.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Ha, nothing like jumping on the bandwagon.. well try being a fan since the days of Pastorini, Campbell, Burroughs, Brazlie, Renfro... etc like I have.

I want them to make the playoffs because if they don't, football for me, will pretty much be over and I hate that feeling of having to wait until next year again. :irked:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

playoffs with pacman would be even better.

no more holding my breath for the wrong reasons when the other team punts.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I want the Titans in the playoffs because they are my favorite team. I hear that that is what I am supposed to want...

9. everyone keeps talking **** about my team at school and stuff i wanna show them that my titans and just as good as there team

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Because its been wayyyy to long since we've been there. I may be younger then most on this board but I was around for the first playoff run when we were the Titans and that SuperBowl :cry: I reallly really really want a shot at New England. I know if Baltimore can attack Brady and keep it close we can do the same and win. I know it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar