Why does everyone leave out the Titans??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by __pg, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I may be wrong since I haven't been to the website, but I think we are left out, because those are the playoff clinching scenarios for this week. The Jags, Browns and Steelers can all clinch spots this week, but no matter what, we cannot clinch a playoff spot this week.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Even if Cleveland loses to Cincinnati that would put us both at 9-6 (assuming we win ) for an overall record and a 7-5 record in the AFC. So where does that leaves us with common games played?

Cincinnati? We lost and Cleveland would have split the series which I am not sure what the league does for that. Both teams beat the Texans but Cleveland by ten the only game they played. In both of our contests with Houston we won by a combined ten points ..... again I am not sure what the league does here. With Oakland we got lucky because we got a W and Cleveland lost. One game a piece with Oaklnad this year. The only other "common" game is the Jets who we play Sun. In their contest this year with Cleveland the Jets lost by 6 points.

This all seems pretty tight but I think it will be a good thing if we can beat the Jets and beat them by at least 7 points to cover the Browns win.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Common, non division games.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

:woohoo:
    RyansTitans goes out and buys a Chad jersey right after the Browns lose, then the Titans proceed to lose to the Jets. :lol3:

None of this matters if the Titans don't win their next two games. :irked:

5. Nine

Nine Starter

If the Titans aren't being talked about, it's because they removed themselves from the conversation.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

less talk, more winning.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

This will be like a home game for the Browns.(even if the Bengals play in Kentucky) I heard Cinci fans are dumping their tickets and Browns fans are snatching them up. GO BENGALS! Win the battle of Ohio! errr Kentucky/Ohio. I've got a feeling about this one.... Bengals come out on top.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Bengals play in Ohio.
    Their training camp is in KY.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I know but really you could toss a rock into Kentucky. You know if you could throw a rock across the Ohio river. I just like to call them the Kentucky Bengals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar