Why does Peyton Manning lick his fingers so much?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Most every QB pretty much does it...Brady does it before every snap. Maybe Vince should try it.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, I knew before I opened this thread that there would be strange stuff inside, and I was right.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well, it is a dumb thread. Anyone who has ever watched football knows why a QB licks his fingers. It's not exactly something new, so you expect some silly answers.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Lighten up Jack.

5. It is to get a better grip on the ball and it makes you feel better if you do it (a subconscious thing for some QB's)...

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's cause they taste like elfinmagic! Every week I have to fedex Peyton an article of my clothing and he runs his hands all over it to get my scent on his hands. Eau de Elfin. At least that's what my guy does on away games. Right, Gunny!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:shocked: :biglaugh:

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:fish:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Only a dude would say something like that. The gig is up.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

what a waste of thread space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar