Why even bother.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Why even bother making the road trip to Indy???(of course you have to play its on the schedule) However, its just another blow out that will put a stamp on the Titans being the worst team in the NFL but the Titans front office put themselves in this position and I will be there with this team until it gets fixed it is just frustrating.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why even bother making these "why even bother" threads every week?

3. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Why even bother? Because the Colts almost lost to the Jets, and because Vince needs to get more experienced

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Damn, people really are whiny on here...

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

its the truth. why even bother at all. we suck and were going to suck for years to come. no matter what anyone says. its sad to kno but its the truth. we had our time years ago. now its time to be in the cellar.

6. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Why even bother to watch the game every Sun? Because I have a glimmer of hope every week I might see some improvement, or maybe we can pull off an upset or perhaps ( highly doubtful) someone might drill Manning into the turf.

7. exactly, and ur not a true fan if u cant stick with ur team during the rough times and right now these are the rough times which will show us who the true fans are and who arent

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

would someone please come over to my house and shoot me in the head. :hang:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

for when Jeff roundhouse-kicks Schwartz in the groin

10. maximus

maximus Starter

Why bother...
    to support the team
    so the youngun's get some experiance
    and to learn how not to play football

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar