Why I think they'll keep Loggains at OC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Maybe we can all get together and file a class action against the Titans for our liver damage.

THEN WE CAN BUY THE TEAM!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey if you can sue McDonald's for hot coffee, we can sue for this.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hope so. And maybe he is. But I still just can't see any quality coordinators wanting to come here. So it's hard to get too excited either way. I think everyone knows Munch is as good as gone if we don't light it up next season. And looking around at the current state of our team, I think most people would put their money on that not happening.

As with everything else, we shall see.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Where are these awesome coordinators going to come from, first of all.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It might deter a hot-shot college coach who has ambition to be a head coach but I would think some guys who have been position coaches for some time just want the shot to get noticed. Anyone is going to get, at least, a two-year deal so would be guaranteed money if Munch is gone after '13.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I'm an up and coming coordinator I'd be all over a Titans job, you'd be a head coach in 10 months from now.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

well.. let's look at our likely options... who is a coach and was an oiler or titan at some point?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at least we dont have too put anyone who ever had a connecting flight in Seattle too the front of the list anymore

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It would be an ideal situation. Let Moore be the brains while Loggains does the leg work and continues to learn. Would be nice for Loggains to learn from someone other than Palmer and the late Dinger.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

ya... if you're going to model your franchise after something, two teams you don't want to model it after:
    Pre or post Moon or Campbell Oilers

Seattle Seahawks of any era.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar