Why is Corey Davis starting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 16, 2017.

1. TitanBruce

TitanBruce Special Teams Standout

I'm not giving up on davis just yet. Was his only 3rd nfl game and been injured for soo long.

Chemistry is definitely not there yet but if davis plays like that against jax I think my opinion will swiftly change.
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don’t think anybody is giving up on Davis. The points have been he’s not producing at a #5 overall pick and he’s taking snaps away from other WRs who are performing better (giving us a better chance to win). MM8 is definitely forcing the ball his way to get his “live-learning” action.
  3. TitanWally

TitanWally Special Teams Standout

My point is there is criticism regardless!
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

Davis will get every chance in the world, I mean look at him..

I dont agree with that line of thinking after the season kicks off, but since he was hurt in the preseason we're all kind of forced to watch him learn on the fly...

IMO he WILL get things cleaned up, this was only his 4th game right...?
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- I think Davis is a good example of how much rookies need training camp. He didn’t do himself any favors holding out though.
  6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

I just don't understand how we haven't cut him yet.. this coaching staff is DUMB.. like everyone in the world knows davis is a complete bust. There is 0% chance he has an inch of skill
  7. abc2330

abc2330 Starter

4 realsies. J Rob needs to man up and admit his mistake and cut Davis and apologize for letting this immensely talented coaching staff down. If a player can't look good in Mularkey's hyper futuristic passing offense, he won't be good anywhere.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I heard the Bengals cut John Ross because he has yet to catch a pass this yr....that speed is tough to stop...Mike Williams is on thin ice with the Bolts for he only has 9 catches so far....thank goodness we have Mularkey as the coach because he has been able to get twice the production out of Davis who has 16 catches on the year.

Go Davis!!!!
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

This thread is going off the rails fast! Haha.