Why is Dodds an outside linebacker?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bec25, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Because he can't play quarterback.

2. bec25

bec25 Camp Fodder

You never know what you might catch when you go fishing.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dodds college tape was good enough to give it another year IMO

I wouldnt want to cut bait this soon

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. bec25

bec25 Camp Fodder

I would trade him for a 2nd round pick on draft day. Who agree with me? Just trying to get this team to the SB.lol

5. JCBRAVE

Im yet to dive into scouting players that I want, but trading a 2nd day guy for a 2nd day pick would be ok with me I guess, but I cant see that happenings

Dodd is labeled damaged goods. Best case scenario is keep him.

6. bec25

bec25 Camp Fodder

Well, I consider myself a draft guru. I love the draft process. But I do respect another man opinion about a player. When it is all said and done, you can't measure a player's heart. Does Dodd have heart.?

7. JCBRAVE

only time will tell

if he commits to the process and recovers, that shows heart

if he never sees another snap, he might be a *****

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Klug is only 280 and he plays as a pass rushing 3-4 DE. Klug also holds his own in the run game too. Not all of them have to be 300+ lbs.

The 3-4 LB experiment should be over for Dodd. Aaron Wallace looks much better and faster coming off the edge anyways. I'm sure this team could draft a 4th rounder that will be a better 3-4 LB than Dodd.

Tell him to pack on 10-15 more lbs and if his foot is still an issue, well then tell him to get a desk job or become a wal-mart greeter. Then sarcastically thank him for being trash and hiding an injury before the team drafted him.

9. bec25

bec25 Camp Fodder

I agree. He is no linebacker.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Ahhh this is rich coming from the guy suggesting we trade Dodd for Treadwell. Please use your brain when posting threads especially when this has been beaten to death already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar