Why isn't anybody talking about OJ Howard?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 14u2ponder, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

ya he's ripped to shreds. If he steals the show from Howard that'd be a pretty good heel turn, Vince might come callin

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Bump for the combine that OJ Howard just crushed. It would be sweet if JRob could take care of our more immediate needs on defense in FA because I am starting to get the feelung that Howard is going to be a special player.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah. He is my number one mancrush of this draft.

Sign corners in fa. Trade 5 for cooks and 11. Take Howard at 11, hopefully foster or hooker at 11.

That would be major improvement in one season. Then take linemen and depth in the later rounds.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bring him on board!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hell yeah!

I want this guy. I think he is one of the surest things in the draft.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Howard seems like the most obvious J-Rob guy in the class. Tough player, good blocker, can catch the ball, team first. He fits all of J-Rob's criteria. He may also be the best offensive player available at #18, and I think he's there. MM8 needs another weapon, who says it has to be a WR? Love the idea of him and Delanie on the field at the same time and him learning the NFL ropes from Delanie.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Amen brother....Fits us like a glove and creates a dual threat between him and Walker.

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Chase Goodbread? Lmao.

I love good bread too, but idk why anyone would need to chase it.

10. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Anyone knows anything about the other TEs in the draft?this the only guy I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar