Why isnt Lattimore a no brainer with the 5th pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's usually what happens with RBs. The Bears would be smart to do that.

I don't really care who takes Lattibust as long as it isn't the Titans.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope we get lattibust, we need a CB that can run with all these little WR's that kill us every week

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Fry

Until the sniper gets him and he blows a hamstring.

4. JCBRAVE

lots of guys have tight hammys, tape says smart play is Latt at 5

5. Fry

Lots of guys don't pull something bending over to tie their shoes though. Lattibust gonna be a perennial IR all-star.

6. JCBRAVE

question i have for you is why do you like corey davis but not latt?

davis is also an injury risk

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Davis played four full seasons without missing a start and was one of the most productive players at his position ever.

I'm also more weary of soft tissue injuries than ligaments. Ligament repair at this point is routine surgery.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Exactly....if you actually tear a muscle then you are going to get scarring inside the muscle that will always make the muscle more susceptible to re-injury. Some guys are just prone to muscle injuries. I hope Lattimore never has a problem with them again but it certainly makes me worried. Especially since he had to have surgery on it.

Sure Davis had surgery on his ankle but if it was just a ligament pulling away from the bone then when you repair it you actually want it to scar down to the bone.

Scarring bad inside a muscle...scarring is ideal result when reconnecting ligament to bone.

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

just for fry - since it's obvious he doesn't have the attention span, he won't be able to solve for the missing pieces of the equation

mocks.png

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

wasn't Jalen Ramsey a S turned CB, just curious as to why Malik Hooker couldn't do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar