Why isn't the NFLPA fighting Chip Kelly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

They need to go ahead and expand rosters. If you want limit the amount of plays a player can play in a season. That works well for my 20 regular season game, players can only play in 16 games, future of the NFL pitch.

2. smili

smili Starter

From what I could tell Vick didn't make it out of week 1 healthy. He handed off almost every time at the end of the game (no keeper on the option), and was limping off the field.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The league sent out a memo warning teams not to do that anymore. You used to see guys flop a lot but this year the league is trying to limit that. Any obvious fake injury will cost you now.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't believe the NFLPA can actually do anything about this kind of thing during an actual game. I could be wrong, but I just don't see how you can. Different games "allow" for differing numbers of plays run.

That said... this will work itself out in the long run. Did you see how gassed those Eagles players were? Not even at the END of the game... during?!

Yeah... Chip Kelly will run that team into the ground.

He can get away with stuff like this in college because they play less games, they dress MORE players and the drop-off from 1st string to second is not as drastic in the NCAA as in the NFL.

Chip Kelly will kill some of his players through pure exhaustion this season. This is the REAL reason his style won't work in the NFL. He will need to evolve, THEN we'll see if he's relevant.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm absolutely sure teams will cover the fines

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

eagles need to worry about their horrendous defense too but idk what kelly knows about that. I'm not a big college guy but all I hear is that he knows offense but does he know anything about defense or is he 1 dimensional?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar